Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Really . . ? September Already!

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

A month. . . A WHOLE MONTH. . I feel so BEHIND on my life! This blog is like the whole journal issue that I have. When you get a new journal, you are good at writing in it. . then slowly you fall beind. Same with this!! lol O man!! I am even behind on reading/keeping up on everyone else's life.

Here is my excuse: No Internet at Home!

Yup and I am sticking with it!Given right now I am updating from work, just because it is super slow, and I need something to do! It makes me look like I am busy too. hehe.

So from my last blog post to now, I can't tell you what I have been up to in lots of detail, cus really, there isn't been much. The month of August was filled with work, wedding receptions, my father working on my bedroom,getting the new carpet in my bedroom and all the trouble that came with it, Moving into my new room (pictures soon to come),Selling my Lion King tickets to buy two NEW tires for my car, and Yes, the most exciting. . buying a trip to Cancun, Mexico!! YAHOO!

Now that September is here I am ready to start this up again, have it be reqular. Cus the rest of the year is going to be FANTSTIC!!

1 comment:

Followers