I was looking forward to this day for a good week and a half! I was so happy when the day FINALLY came!
Saturday, SEPTEMBER 11, 2010 (i wish i actually blogged on this day)
A great day starts out with work, (in my life) After getting off of work the REAL fun started. . . Naping for 30 minutes in the sun, carpooling to Gateway for the Brazil Festival! There were so many people there! Santa Baca!(holy cow) I tried some Brazilian food, thanks to the help of Celita! Then we danced. . or more liked watched! Haha It was so much fun. During the festivites I wondered off with a mission. . . New shoes for Shannon
Purple Vans had my name all over them! Whammy. . . automatic home for these new puppies! They are my favorite pair of shoes!
I wondered back to the group. . . all standing in the hot sun. It was way too hot espeically with all those people around, that I had to go sit in the shade, everyone decided to join me. I, with a few others, started to feel ill ~dehydration~ knowing we had to leave to rest and get water before our next adventure!
The Utah State fair was here! This was the thrid time in my WHOLE 23 1/2 years that I have been to the fair. I do love going to the fair, especailly with all my friends from my ward! It was so much to sit and watch the Rodeo and walk around looking at all the attractions and little shops and yes of course getting fair food! Eating Cotton candy till you are sick is the BEST! hehe.
All in all, it was so much fun to spend a day outside and with the greatest people!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment