Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My New Friend. . NICK

The joys of going shopping. The joys of going shopping with your sister, o the joys of going shopping at the D.I. You seriously never know what you are going to find there! Kimm and I went shopping to the DI one Friday afternoon. I was on a mission to score a new temple bag.One DI was a fail, so we moved on to the next DI. . .Mission Accomplished!! I scored a nice red bag that fits everything nice and neat! I love it. But the "down fall" haha not really a down fall, but after Kimm sighted this bag we continued down the asile. To my surprise further down there were LOTS of bowling balls, (this DI had a lot of cool stuff) Then I saw it! I picked it up. . Perfect weight, I checked the finger holes. . wow, it was like we were meant to be. . hahaha okay not really but I HAD TO GET IT!!!! This awesome green sparkley bowling ball was coming home with me. It even came with a ghetto old school- out of date- bag. Three dollars later I was walking out of the store with my very own bowling ball!! I was so excited for the next time I went bowling. It was wicked sweet.
Now My friend Nick. Sometimes I like to give my things names. Welp, This bowling ball was no expection, I HAD TO NAME IT!!! So Nick is what his name is, yes a boy. lol "Why Nick?" you ask. So random and out of the blue. Well My ball once belonged to a little kid named "Nick" I only know this cus the name is ingraved into the ball!
With Nick on my side my bowling game has been prety good! We are Pals! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers