You remember in my last post, the Monring we saw Elder Durr.and How I said I only got to sleep for an hour until I had to get up again. . Yup. . here is why!
My first time EVER. . Mountain Biking!!! What fun this was!!! and YES. . UPHILL KILLED ME!!!
I was invited by my friends from my ward to go! Carl, William, his friend Shareese and Smitty. Carl provided our wicked sweet bikes! THANKS CARL! We went up to the Avenus where we started and ended up coming out at City Creek.
Back to front- Smitty, William, Shareese, and I. . Carl is behind the camera
WE DID IT!!! Will, Shareese and I. . carl taking the picture
The four of us without Smitty. Carl is in the picture!
Such a good time with these guys. Shareese and I being the only girls became really good friends really fast. We even stopped on the way to lunch and baught $.50 lemonade from two adorable boys. And it was delicious Lemonade too!
Us with our delicious lemonade
My Monday was a GREAT day!! After biking and lunch I went home, got in my bathing suite and went swimming with Isaac and Arianna in the backyard, I even got to take a 2 hour nap!! The best nap I ever got too!!
I hope everyone else had a good 4th of July weekend. I get to say that This was one GREAT AWESOME weekend to REMEMBER FOREVER!!
P.S. It was so hard to go back to work after a 4 day weekend!!

FUN!!! You are always doing the most fun things shan! I love it!!
ReplyDelete