Well about an hour after we ate, and being home, my stomach started acting up. I have NEVER felt such awful pain before. I swear I was dieing it was THAT BAD!! I tried going to the bathroom and it didn't help. I didn't know what to do or what was going on. I was thinking that it was gas but like I said before I have NEVER felt this, not even with gas.
Before we has cake and ice cream my dad went to go pick up my mom from Young Women's, while he was out the pain got WORSE!! I couldn't breath cus it hurt so bad, I couldn't even stand! I moved myself to the bathroom, hunched myself over the sink and just cried due to the excruciating pain! Kimm and Tau came over and Kimm was all like"Shannon I am going to go get you the Vai Balla drink that will help your stomach feel better." I would take anything, cus at this point Alka Seltzer wasn't kicking in.
I called my dad a long few minutes later crying to him that I needed a blessing. He said he was on his way. In the mean time. . . I pained!
My parents where back, mom came in and checked on me by this time the pain was getting manageable. Kimm also came back at this time with the "Vai Balla" drink. I made my way to the kitchen to have this drink. And this is where the real story begins! My adventure with this HORRIBLE TASTING DRINK!! I would NOT wish anyone to drink this! I was ordered to plug my nose and drink as much as I can, until I can't anymore! Needless to say I didn't drink very much! I had to STOP due to gagging! I do not know how to describe to you this AWFUL AWFUL drink! UG! And I didn't even know if this NASTY stuff would even help my stomach like kimm and tau testify it would, but I trusted them. They told me I needed to drink the rest of what was in my cup. There was NO WAY, but I tried, and yup, just as I thought, I could the threw it up, into the sink. . . thank goodness! haha
GOOD NEWS! The drink did help, even though I only did have a shot of it! It relived my stomach but I still felt very ill, kinda like. . "I now have to watch what I eat cus who knows what will upset it now, since pizza upset it" haha
I couldn't sleep and wasn't getting any all night long due to my stomach not being completely healed. Even to this minute right now I don't feel healed.
Life goes on. . . pictures to show for it!
This is it! Vai Balla - I don't even know if I am spelling it right. Anyways history of this drink. Kimm's mother in law made it. It consists on boiled Alo Vera leafs I believe. and You drink it when you have an upset tummy!
Not Sure if I wanted to drink it, might I add these are re-enactments!
pretending to drink it again . . .
Gagging . . .NASTY NASTY DRINK!!!!!

Haha shannon! I loove you! lol- this is my new blog for my tutu business, come check it out!
ReplyDelete