Nice, I pretty much love sleeping too! Dreams rock! What is this with Kevins camera crew? Is that for his job? I love the pics your took. What is up with the lights going off so early at temple square though? Way to cover that one up! You guys are good! :)
Lisa. . the camera crew thing is a documentry/reality show about missionaires. The curch is doing it and will air October 2010. It is to show the world that missionaries are normal young man with normal lives. Pretty cool it is! lol P.S. I found out that the lights turned off for the year that day! haha
haha you're funny...but I know what you mean! haha
ReplyDeleteNice, I pretty much love sleeping too! Dreams rock! What is this with Kevins camera crew? Is that for his job? I love the pics your took. What is up with the lights going off so early at temple square though? Way to cover that one up! You guys are good! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa. . the camera crew thing is a documentry/reality show about missionaires. The curch is doing it and will air October 2010. It is to show the world that missionaries are normal young man with normal lives. Pretty cool it is! lol
ReplyDeleteP.S. I found out that the lights turned off for the year that day! haha