Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FHE : A Night Out

Stake FHE activity always to seem to be more fun. This may not always be the case but last night it was! The stake activity was ice skating! I dont like ice skating but last night it was so fun, probably because I got to go around in circles with my dear friends!! Courntney and Tina came to play and it was so MUCH FUN!! I absolutly love these girls! And for me, Preston was just a big ball of excitment! LoL. It was only an 3 buck activity, and there was a ton a people. I really didn't meet anyone new which I was okay with. I even got to see people that I haven't seen in such a long time! Like a little reunion! hahah

I am so glad that I went and got to have a grand time!!


Courtney, Tina, Me and Preston.. . .Ready, Get Set . . . GO!!!




Resting from the stake, man did our feet hurt!




Man, that ugly kid totally ruins our cute picture!! I was about to cut him!




Courtney, Tina, Me, Preston (ready to go) Monica, Cody




Courtney and I. . hahaha So much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers