If you have not yet seen the movie "All About Steve" I believe you should!! It is staring Sandra Bullock, and she is excellent in this movie, it is just SO FUNNY!!! Sandra Bullock's character, Mary Horowitz is a way SMART girl. . too smart in fact, that is makes her weird. . . well she falls for a guy named steve, that is where the title comes from, Mary stocks steve. . . . at the end of the movie Mary says the best quote EVER!!!
"Here is a little fresh wisdom of Mary Horowitz"
"If you love someone, set him free. If you have to stock him, he probably wasn't yours in the first place"
Rent the movie!!! You will enjoy it!!
P.S. Sorry my post have no colors. . for some reason I dont have the option button to change my words to a color! Kinda depressing actually, does anyone know where I can buy the "font color" at??
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So I guess I'm going to have to see this movie now ;) haha
ReplyDeleteFont color is on the tool bar at the top of your post. It is a big T with a small box of colors down to the right. You can either change the whole post to one color or you can highlight a word or two and then click on the color. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGwen, I dont have the big T with a small box of colors
ReplyDelete