This weekend as been one of the best since moving back home. I went to dinner with my family on Friday night, and then rented some good movies! Drove around Glendale looking for a dance that DIDN'T exist! haha Kimm and Tau are so fun to hang with even if it was just for 20 minutes or so!
Saturday was a good day. I FINALLY cleaned the inside of my car! It sure needed it! I totally lounged around for most of the day, so nice!! I got a text from my awesome sister-in-law Kristi, her text totally made my whole day the BEST day ever this is what she told me "Zaiden has been calling everything shannon for the past 5 minutes hahaha Heck Yes! Zaiden is the cutest little boy ever! He is my 1 1/2 year old nephew and is starting to talk a lot more. He spent Thursday night over here at my house, which means all night we were teaching him our names. So it looks like shannon did stick. . 2 days later! O how I love that little boy!
I made my way to the movies, after waiting almost 20 minutes for the two boys that I was driving with!! hahaha so fun! We met up with 11 other people from my student ward and we saw Sherlock Homes!! GREAT MOVIE!!! I totally recommend you seeing it! We all paid separately. . which means we all had to be there together to get seats together. Well we told the lady helping us that there was 15 of us. We counted right I swear!! After every had paid I took the tickets and started handing them out. . to my surprise we had 3 extra tickets!! hahaha I still hope no one was charges extra for these tickets! The theater workers wouldn't take them back. . . to this second I dont know why. I ended up seeing a friend and gave two of the tickets to her.
After the great movie we went to one of the girls house and played games. my two besties, courtney and ashley drove to salt lake and played with us!! I am glad they came! I just hope they had a good time. . . which who knows if they did!!
Sunday was just FANTASTIC!! I love my Sundays!!
All in all this third weekend in January was SO GREAT!!!
P.S. I think I will be hired soon (somewhere). . I can feel it in my bones!!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay I hope you get a job soon!! :) Sounds like a fun weekend! :)
ReplyDelete