http://mirrorlakefilms.blogspot.com/2010/01/called-to-serve-trailer.html
As some of you know Kevin is going to be in a "reality" missionary show. This is the trailer , or what my dad calls it a "tickle" haha and once you watch this you can see why it is a tickle. .
I can't wait for this show to start, which it wont air until the end of the year. I also watched some, a little bit of some episodes and it is going to be SO COOL!!!
I will keep everyone posted to when it will actually start so you can all watch it too!
P.S. Kevin had his final interview with the Bishop today, and now all is next is to meet with the Stake President. Total time till his call comes . . .3 weeks (about)
I will for sure miss this kid, and I dont know if this movie will be a good thing for us to watch, especially wtih how emotional sending Kevin off is, and trying to hold back the tears now, with how much I am going to miss him.
Okay . .watching this show will be good! Really good, maybe we wont miss him as much as we would without this show.
Check out the trailer!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This movie looks truely amazing! I can't wait till it comes out. I understand your bitter sweetness of wanting to see it. We will all miss Kevin, he is one great guy!
ReplyDeleteUm, that looks amazing. And I miss you. And Kev Kev.
ReplyDeleteI can't watch the video anymore :(
ReplyDelete