Today my BFF came home from her Mission. Tierney aka Rafiki, served valiantly for 18 months in teh Georgia Atlanta North Mission. She is now a retrned missionary!
On Monday night, Ashely, Courtney and I went over to Tina's house to make sign for Tierney (they are twins) It was so much fun!



We were talking that night and couldn't believe that 18 months had past so fast. Well, Today I got off work early, and headed to the Airport. We waited for what seemed forever, We thought she was never going to come down the stairs, But low and behold she REALLY DID!! No April foolin there! I spent the whole night with her, talking and TONS OF LAUGHTER!! Then after she got realized we went and saw a movie, a good one too! After the airport we went and ate, which, P.S. Was DELICIOUS!!!!!
Needless to say I am so happy that she is home and that, our "peace" group is back together (made at Oakcrest)
Dear Rafiki,
I think you have made our Heavenly Father proud!
. ."Well done thy good and Faithful servent . ."
I love you tons my dear friend! You are the Best! Now Let's PLAY! hahaha
Welcome Home!

No comments:
Post a Comment