Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 1991





19 Years Ago today, I was given the gift of a little brother!


KEVIN HENRY DURR


Today this wonderful little brother, whom has grown much taller than me,
is turning 19 years old. We have gorwn up, and we have an ubber close
realtionship. I guess that is what happens when you are the youngest ones
still at home. Needless to say that I am so proud, and lucky to be a
big sister to such an awesome, funny, wonderful, great kid!

Heavenly Father really has blessed me, and everyone else in my
family to be part of Kevins life, and to raise him. My mom did
all the deep work yes, but when you are the baby everyone in the fam raises you.

Am I right??

So this is my dedicated blog entry to Kevin on his 19 Birthday!
19 is a big age! and his last one with his family for two years!


Kevin: I love you lots and lots! You are going to be a
powerhouse missionary!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!

LOVE, ME!

1 comment:

Followers