
I think this is what I would have looked like the last couple of days if my supervisor wasn't sitting right behind me and my boss right down the hall.
HAHAHAHA BUT BOY. . . Do I have a story for you!! Get your seat belts on! lol Why have I not gotten the sleep I need. Let us begin on this wild adventure!
I dont even know what day it began on, that is how much I am lacking in what my body needs, Kevin and my dad and back me up on how LOONY I have been. . Seriously. But anyways so one day this week, my average body decided to wake up at 5:00AM!!!!!! And ever since then I haven't been the same person. But the only good thing that has come out of waking up that early, is I FIXED my computer, dont ask me how I did it, but boy o boy! My Internet works now, on which I am so happy about because now I can watch all the tv shows that I have missed this week , and will miss tonight, and I can start blogging "normally" again!
See so even though right now and all week, I have been feeling the aftermath of waking up at 5:00AM!!!!! and not getting to bed earlier than 11:00PM, My computer got fixed by a person who is not an I.T.! BOOOYA!
How was the ride??

you're so funny! 5 am is pretty early!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! This blog made me laugh shannon! you are so funny!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA I love you guys!
ReplyDelete