Monday, April 26, 2010

Love To

It is 11:50PM and as much as I would like to fall asleep and dream. I find myself sitting here in bed, blogging. As you see, my parents bedroom is right above me . . . . . . . .and when they. . . . WATCH A MOVIE. sickos! HAHAHAHAHA When they watch a movie, I watch it with them. Not by choice either. They have surround sound so when they decide to watch Advitar for the first time, the surround sound has to be on, right!? Yes.

I have a lot of things on my mind, I really wish I had enough time to write it all out and get feedback from what you guys think. But since there isn't enough time. I will Share with you all what I am listening to right now, I all time FAVORITE TALK, From the Young Womens Conference. "Your Happily Ever After" -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. You should read it! Click on the link right ubove my piture, to the right!

Anyways, This talk uplifts me and gives me hope! Along with this talk, I think back to the Stake Conference I attended (the stake I used to be in) in St George this past weekend. One of the speakers was the Patriarch. I love when Patriarch's speak. What he said that still gets to me today is this " . . .A sacred document next to our scriptures is our patriatical blessing. The Lord see's in us, things that we do not see in ourselves. Somethings promised my not be in this life, but MOST things given to you, WILL BE FULLFILLED in this life. . ." AMAZING!!

Why do I get so worried about things that I desire to have RIGHT NOW, when I just need to adjust myself, and be on the Lord's time and work on myself spiritually. I know He is preparing me for things that I have been promised in THIS life, at THIS time, in THIS life.

May I continue to have patients on the way.

Sweetness, their TV is off . . that means sleep is NEAR!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you had to say about the two talks. I did hear Pres. Uchtdorfs talk and I loved it. Keep the faith! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers