Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little Artist

Wesley Burton Durr. My eldest nephew, drew a picture on our white board. I was putting my clean clothes away today when Wesley came running down to my room and told me he was done drawing a picture of me and wanted me to come and look at it.

"Shannon, close your eyes!" All the way up the stairs. When I got to the Kitchen, I closed my eyes . . opened them when given the "okay". Wesley is such an artist! Before I took a picture wesley wanted to write my name, so I told him how it was spelled. He is getting so good at his letters.

I am one proud Auntie!!



This is Me, with a yellow bow, playing in outside, that would be a green check mark above my head . .haha, and a nice big heart next to my head.




Thw artist with his master piece

2 comments:

  1. He is a good lil' drawer!!!! :) I hope those are capris and not high waters Shannon! ;) haha j/k

    ReplyDelete

Followers