I wanted to share with you all what my lap top background is. . .the picture I see everytime my computer is turned on . . .

I am not boasting in myself for this, but share with you the reason I tell you this. This heaven on earth is my top happy place (my bed being the second of course) The temple is the place I love to be. Going inside just sets me straight. This evening I got to attend the Salt Lake Temple, my castle. I was meeting Tina and Courtney there but had a great opportunity to go early by getting a ride from my parents, who were going. I got to sit in the temple for a good amount of time, and it felt so good! Time just stopped. Then doing the service part, being proxy for someone is just amazing! Tonight was different for me. I felt different, it was different!
How I love this place and can't wait to go back again! I hope all of you get to enjoy this heaven on earth like I do!

Thanks for this post! I really need to go to the temple!!! I need some peace!
ReplyDelete