Friday, February 26, 2010

The Big Apple

As you can see I survuved the last hour of work on Wednesday. I am now here to brag about Kevin even more and tell you all where he will be serving the Lord for TWO YEARS . . .Starting on May 5, 2010. Speaking the Language that will help him the rest of his life, Spanish, Spreading this TURE GOSPEL to the people in New York!! New York, New York South Mission.

This is the video of him opening his call. Sorry it is not very loud, so yo must be in a quite place to hear. The Video is also 4 mins long, so if you dont watch all of it, I wont be upset, but it enjoyable . .hahah at least for me. Funny Funny.

Kevin is going to be a rockin missionary and I can't wait to post more while he is out! Love you Little Brother . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers