This past Sunday was a great day! Church was so great! I was so filled and edified! and then coming home and spending the night with the WHOLE family, yes, all 21 of them, with an additional three people, Kevins camera crew.
With mom's, newly learned, delicious lasagna dish, salad and delicious bread, we all sat around the kichten table, with the camera's all around us, we went around the table one by one and put in our guess of were we think Kevin will be called to serve for two year . .(o no tears go away) it took us awhile, but I think this past sunday is going to be a great episode, coming in a year.
Kevin should be getting his call either tomorrow, thursday or next week. So we will see here soon where the Lord sends him.

Yeah Kevin! I can't wait to see where he is going. I am guessing South Africa! :) That is awesome your family is already to 21 people. Big families are the best!
ReplyDeleteI say yay! To kevin's mission call! You're going to have to explain this camera thing though, I tried to look up your last post about it and it didn't work.
ReplyDelete