FLORIDA ORLANDO MISSION! I report to the Missionary Training Center on February 16, 2011. I can not be more thrilled/excited than what I am! Words not express how I feel! Which means that I have accepted this call! I even mailed my acceptance letter this morning! I will post my video once I get it from my cousin, (thanks for catching the moment it Becca!)
The following day I woke up early and called Kevin's mission President to tell him the news of my call and have him pass it on to Kevin. It was fun to speak with him. Kevin got the news minutes later, on which. . upon readying Kevin's email this morning he is really happy for me! We will be serving at the same time. Given- I will get home 4 months after he does. (And that will be a magical moment in itself!)
I do not have a fun details of my mission yet, But I feel so lucky to be in a mission that has a Temple. I hope that I will be able to go to it often! I already have this love that has grown for the poeple in Florida, and I cannot wait to serve them! This Church is True! For if it wasn't I would not be leaving my Job, friends and especially my family for 18 months!

Orlando Florida Temple!

Nov. 24, 2010

congrats!! you're going to be such a great missionary!
ReplyDeleteI am OH SO HAPPY for you! Love you much!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it shannon! That is amazing! You're so grown up and I am proud of you for being such an independent woman in so many ways. Go for it girl! You'll be great. :) ps. Kevins video was absolutely precious. It was so cute how your whole family was there. I simply loved it. :)
ReplyDelete