Yes! Another 23 marked off!!!! I was just waiting for the perfect time that I could make 2 batchs of these delicious fat cookies. The time came. It was about time too! My work always have potlucks, but they always have them on Friday's. Stupendous day right.. yes, the catch, I NEVER get to go to the potlucks or participate due to the fact that I dont work Fridays (which I love!) and there is no way that I will come into work on my day off just to eat the food. So I Dont!
The potluck for the month of October was changed to a Wednesday! Happy I finally got to participate! It was fun making the pizells, I moved the cooking station into the living room so I could stay entertained for the two hours that is took me to make them all. (I can only make them two at a time) I did take pictures, I just have to upload them onto the computer!
They were a big hit at the potluck, I even got to take home the extra!
I love sharing my "talent" with people at work!
GO PIZELLS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment