Saturday, May 15, 2010

Go to a Peter B. Concert With My Best Friends

Marking off another one of my "24 things . . " is such a thrill! This weekend is one to remember FOREVER!

A Peter B. Concert with my bestest friends. . . minus-one-Dearest Jeanette was ill. But what FUN NIGHT!!!!!



Tierney, Tina, Ashley, Courtney and I . . .The Crew!




Peter Brienholt aka Hairy (to us Oakcresties) Jammin away!


Thumbs up to the great music of Peter Brienholt and Ryan Shupe!!




It was such a refreshing night to be with the girls and listening to the music that is uplifting and happy! We were surrounded by LOTS of people, there was hot dogs, cotton candy, blow up bouncy toys, adn even a HUGE screen that a movie was played on after the concert. There were even boys there.. good looking ones to be frank. It was nice to be at a big activity like this. . I hadn't been to something like this in the longest time, , hence the reason it was refreshing! It become a chilly night, I didn't have a sweater, but thanks to my dear and near friend Caiti. . for saving the day by letting borrow an extra blanket she had! LOVE YOU CAITI!

Once again it was an awesome night to be out and about, dancing, singing and having fun with the people I love!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you ladies had a blast! We'll have to go to one of the Twilight Series Concerts together Zazz. You would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers