Saturday, December 5, 2009

Responsible?

Knowing that none of the people that I work with know that I have a blog, I am going to vent once again on how I am feeling about it, since this is my "safe zone" per-say. So once upon a time I blogged about my coworker and how she talks to me like I am stupid.. . yeah well she got fired at the beginning of this week, so honestly it has been nice to not have to work with her. Her own fault she got fired. anyways, Since I am moving back home in two weeks, I was going to give my two week notice on Monday, until I was told that this girl got fired. I thought "o man I can't give my notice now." Dont ask me why I thought this. I am procrastinating (sp?) putting in my notice because I feel like I will be putting them in a rut. Is that being responsible? I sure hope so, I do believe so actually.

2 comments:

  1. aaaugh! I hate that! I've been in that situation...and you think you're doing them a favor, but in the end it's so stressful for you....are you going to try and get your job back when you go back...or are you staying home for good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if I will ever be coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Followers