Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Are Forever 2009

Okay so My Family Pictures are in! I think they truned out so great! I sure did enjoy look at all of them! Kristina Thomas did such a great job!! If you wanna know more about her and her work, dont be afraid to ask!


Families Are Forever and I am blessed to be with mine!!


All of us Siblings with their Spouses, of whom I Love


All the Durr girls!


All the Durr boys. of course when I say Durr I also mean Lasitani and Turner too!


My wonderful Parents for raising Five boys!


My Dear parents for raising three girls!


Sisters!!


How I love my Brothers!


We are not married yet, but dang we took a GREAT picture! We hope to add spouses someday!

1 comment:

  1. I like all the pics but the last one is really really nice!! Cute family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers