Friday, October 30, 2009
Talk to Me . .
You know how everyone has their own pet peeve. Yup! So I have a new one to add to my list. Background story. I got a job here in St. George at the store called IZOD. Yes I am new and yes I am still learning things, but DONT TALK TO ME LIKE I AM STUPID!! One person in particular who I always am with cus I work to close up shop. She talks to me like I am a retard! Which we all know that I am clearly not and far from, I guarantee I can get higher than 17 on an IQ test! UG!!! She is the only one at work that I can't stand. But I am learning to deal with it cus that is what working with different people is all about. The End!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yeah that bugs me too! haha Hope it gets better soon, or you keep up your uber-patience!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to add that i LOVED going to the mall in St george and getting to see you!! THE END
ReplyDelete