Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Talent Discovered

So I knew that I had this talent for I have done a lot of it, during the summer time working at Oakcrest but especially now that I live with roommates, away from my mom, this talent gotten tested. . COOKING!! Feeding my roommates and guys that we invite has become one of my favorite things to do! I love cooking and yeah, I am pretty good at it, hence the reason why I called it a talent!The first meal I cooked was seasoned chicken with carmel apple salad and mashed potatos,second meal, Cassi made delicious porkchops which were so GOOD! Third meal I made, which was last sunday, was crockpot chicken served with rice and green beans. IT DELICIOUS!!! Next sunday we are feeding yet another group of boys (different from the past two, we always want to invite someone new) and I am so excited to cook! What to make though? haha I am looking forward to impressing these boys with the skill. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers