Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Me. . A Missionary!

I can't believe that in a month from right now, this day I will be in the MTC! This past Sunday marked a month till I leave, and begin this journey of serving my Father in Heaven!
Lots of emotions stir inside of me as I try to comprehend what I am about to embark in. The sacrifice, I am surrendering to the will of the Lord. It wont be my time anymore, every single day, minute and second will be His!
I just want everyone to know that when it gets hard, I will, we all can, turn to our Savior. He is the one that will buoyed us up and make us stronger. That is what I want to remember. He is there for me. I am doing this for HIM and for my brothers and sisters who live in Florida who need to true and everlasting gospel.
I have a wonderful best friend who has made a blog, with all of you in mind. It is a blog where ALL my emails will be posted weekly.
sisterdurr11.blogspot.com
Will you please follow me and come on my adventure in Serving the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers